2. What University of Sheffield programme have you applied for?
3. a) Are you in receipt of a scholarship from any other source?
(please select as appropriate)
3. b) If yes, please give details (including name of sponsor and award)
4. Please tell us how you first heard about these scholarships
a) From University of Sheffield
with your offer letter
exhibition stand (please state where)
presentation (please state where)
I declare that the information given above is true and complete
Notes to applicants
1) Please note that eligibility for the postgraduate scholarships is limited to applicants intending to study full-time for a one-year
Masters degree at University of Sheffield (MA, MSc, MEd, MBA, LLM, MLitt, MArch, MIM) who are nationals of certain countries.
2) Applications for scholarships must be submitted with copies of academic transcripts and at least one academic reference.
3) Please note that by submitting an application, candidates agree to their name being published as a scholarship winner.
4) For details on eligibility and regulations, please refer to the University website at: http://www.shef.ac.uk/taiwan/ukeasscholarship.html
Submitting form, please wait..